The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sorry, No Posts Today.

Took the day off today, the whole day, and had a dentist appointment in the morning. Unfortunately, they called, the dental office had lost electricity and had to cancel the appointment. Will probably have to take off another day sometime next month.

It's important to take a break sometimes and that's what I'm doing today but thought I'd let you know. I'll be back tomorrow.

A lot of cool, big things happening right now behind the scenes that I will be able to share with you soon.

God bless you.... and I leave you with these words of encouragement:

Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


-Bruce

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter