The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Friday, June 12, 2009

The Jellyfish Are Coming... What Does It Mean?

More strange jellyfish events...

Strange Lightning Looks Like Jellyfish

So, what does this all mean? Obviously, someone wants us to know about jellyfish...

Is it God?

We know that the devil is full of deception. He lives to lie and deceive. He goes about like a roaring lion.

So, is this God? Should we lend an ear to the whisperings of the signs?

I believe as we get closer to the biggest events in the history of mankind, there will be bigger signs... Signs all over the heavens (this is Biblical)...people 'anointed' to lead people astray...

And, that's what some of these signs are for...to lead people down a path to nowhere...kind of like a maze with many traps and dead ends.

Is it important? It probably is in the grander scheme of things. Should we look closely at it? Probably not necessary.

Is God full of riddles or does He speak plainly?

Something to consider. The last thing I want are for well intentioned Christians (my brothers and sisters) to get sucked into the wrong stuff. Believe me, the 'miracles' are going to be 'off the charts' (as Lynn Marzulli says) but we still have to serve God.

Years and years ago, when there was the televangelist scandals of the late 80s, I remember complaining to my oldest brother that it was so terrible what was going on. My brother, sort of threw my comments over his shoulder, and stated," If the world goes to hell tomorrow, I'm still accountable for myself."

That was very wise advice. Don't get too caught up in the "things of this world." That advice is needed for myself, many times.

I read dozens of websites and I still have to say that two of my favorites are lookupfellowship.com and lamarzulli.wordpress.com.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter