The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Tweet...

I tweet (I micro-blog on twitter) and for those of you who do not tweet, you ought to give it a try- it's a lot of fun and I have been fortunate to meet a lot of like minded folks...


Some news about Twitter:
One of my targets on Twitter are celebrities. I am trying to inform some of them about what is going on in the world. One of them that I have been talking to (and you may have seen some of those updates above- I love tweeting news anchors like Anderson Cooper and ask him to explain his connection to the CIA and Skull & Bones) is Kathy Ireland- former supermodel, actress, writer and businesswoman. She is also a Christian and currently in Honduras on a missions trip. I said all that to say that I noticed that Kathy Ireland is now following me- which means she is getting my updates. I pray that she wakes up and can use her platform to reach other people...

Also, I just noticed that actor Ashton Kutcher has just posted in Twitter that the White House just asked him to post this link: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/GetTested/

For those of you who do not see the connection between politicians, the media and celebrities must find it weird that an actor would be the mouthpiece / public relations of the White House. Could this be why the actors and actresses on Twitter, for the most part, have been calling for action in Iran?

Wouldn't surprise me.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter