The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Thursday, July 09, 2009

It Has To Be Said, Are At Least Some Of These Crop Circles Man Made- One Seems To Be

Now, before I link to the story, let me say that I do not discount the possibility that some or all of the crop circles are a deception (nor, as David Flynn believes, a sign from God). However, I do not discount the possibility that some or all of the crop circles are fake. I do not need to believe or disbelieve in crop circles to live my life. I find them interesting and, so, I do post them here from time to time. I also find the possible messages behind the crop circles fascinating. Again, I also leave open the possibility that there are no messages behind these displays. I am open minded but unaffected. With that in mind, I always try to find truth (within some of these events), even if that is upsetting to sycophants or skeptics. Many have too much invested in all of this to take an objective look. I have nothing to lose and no need to prove (my faith is already secured).





From www.abovetopsecret.com:

There is a topic on ATS that went highly ignored, and I feel the evidence within the topic deserves more attention. The original topic is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

A guy confessed to being involved with a group who makes crop circles, and people asked for him to prove it. He began to tell us about the next crop circle his group was planning to make.

On 16-6-2009 the guy said this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

ok we are busy now, planning the next circle, which will be a Humming Bird on the south field outside the Old Goat (chizzerdek-the-stool-lickers pub) near Alton Barnes.

Then a little over 2 weeks later, on 2-7-2009, the humming bird crop circle appears near the location described.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter