The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hillary Clinton Admits CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) Control Of Obama Administration


Thank you very much, Richard, and I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department. We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future.


And this speech is on the State Department's website FOR ALL TO SEE:


(by the way, many of you know- Richard HAAS was an advisor to the darling of the Christian Right, Mike Huckabee- something to think about!)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter