The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Friday, July 24, 2009

Are These The FEMA Trains? (By The Way, Not Completely Sure...But They Do Look Similar)




I do not know conclusively if these are the FEMA train pictures that were started at the Q Files site...but they are most definitely similar. I am all for truthful news and sometimes I get news here that I believe is truthful, only it turns out that it is not- and I am the first to let you know. But, if the sites where these pictures originate from (not referring to sites and forums that reposted it, nothing wrong with that) know they are perpetuating a fraud and know that fraud will go 'viral'- that is highly unethical in light of very real and serious attacks on our freedoms!

Just to reiterate, those who reposted this story did nothing wrong, in fact they reported the news as they should. My problem was that the Q Files really should have checked into the sources or not reported it as fact. The situation is too serious to let something like that come out, only to be proven as a fraud.



http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/new_cars/1266666.html

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter