The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thanks For The Recognition...

These are hardly accurate Top 10 or Top 40 lists. Nonetheless, it is nice to be acknowledged (although for me, I do not consider myself a 'blog person'...too many excel way past me in terms of blogging- my passion is hosting shows and making guests look as good as I possibly can - and I actually developed a system of how I do that but I digress). Anyway, it is still nice for the blog to be acknowledged however 'unofficial' it is.... Humble thanks!

Here is a post where someone lists it as a Top 10 blog-- He writes: " Bruce writes the blog and does some podcasts that blend politics, promotions and faith. It’s kind of like politics and NPR and church all rolled into one…?"

Link: http://www.murraynewlands.com/index.php/2009/07/top-10-politics-blogs-the-top-10-politics-blogs-review/

Here is another one, called Blogs Top 40:

www.blogstop40.blogspot.com Somehow when I post a story here, it ends up there in a revolving post section.

Also, special thanks to a company I highly respect, JEREMIAH FILMS, has put my blog posts in their revolving news links. THANKS www.Jeremiahfilms.com !

Thanks also to all of you!

By the way, just a reminder, Jeffrey Radt, co-host of The Big Finale and webmaster extraordinaire at the highly popular, www.lookupfellowship.com will be hosting The Big Finale this Friday night at 10pm EST/ 7pm PST. I will post a reminder as we get closer to the broadcast.

Keep cool!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter