The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ron Paul: "I can't handle the controversy"



Ron Paul seemed a little disoriented on this interview, like he was blindsided. I think this was right after he made a speech last weekend in Vegas at Freedom Fest.

I sort of get what he is saying...despite the fact that 9/11 Truthers are probably disappointed by his stance. Understand...Ron Paul would be instantly discredited with the larger audience he has if he started blubbering on and on about the Twin Towers and explosives. Personally, I do believe that 9/11 was an inside job but my platform is not at all on a scale with Ron Paul. So, I get what Ron Paul is saying and, frankly, he does need to stick with the bigger picture on this and keep fighting the elites in Washington.

We should support Dr. Paul in his pursuit. He is just as much a threat (and therefore, in harms way) as any other patriot.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter