The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Monday, June 08, 2009

Would the anti-christ need a teleprompter?



I have a theory and belief that Obama is not the anti-christ but most certainly is operating in the same spirit. I do believe that he is one of the false christs, who has considerable powers of persuasion. I also think he has a goal: Smile and lull Americans into a sense of security as the nation crumbles.

That being the case, Obama also serves the global elites as the 'fall guy' for this upcoming economic collapse. I do not believe that the anti-christ would be in charge of the greatest collapse in history and then expect people to get on board when he rebuilds. No, I believe that Obama will be regarded as the worst president ever at this rate.

He is a puppet as Bush was. Obama will never rise in power above the Bilderbergs - but the anti-christ most assuredly will.

The President is already being questioned by the liberal press and being compared to Bush by many press elites for his, unquestionably, pro-war stance. So, there is a sense that his opinion polls are not going to serve him well in the months to come.

That's my opinion. How about you?

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter