The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Woe Unto Our President

Pictured: Woe.

I'm not going to put "Clint Eastwood" style words in this post telling you what God is going to do about the decisions our President is making (because, for one thing, I cannot tell you all the details- God could- I could speculate but shouldn't).




All I will say is... Woe Unto You.




We should pray...fervently... that this man would be shown the error in his ways...




This is just recent news!








Second, he proclaimed June as LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, AND TRANSGENDER PRIDE MONTH, 2009 (Presidential Proclamation):






Third, it appears that he has no regard for Israel as he bows and caters to the Saudis and the Middle East:






You know, you can mock me and if it is original enough, I might even laugh...but, brother, you mock God... and the Scriptures clearly speak of payments being rendered...




Maybe our President will not pray...but we can... and we should.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter