The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Friday, June 05, 2009

Problem With The Interview Tonight

I apologize for not being able to present you with Ralph Epperson tonight. Not one minute before airtime, I got an instant message from Ralph saying that some type of city workers were working in an alley behind his house (I used to live in Tucson and these alleys are for flooding purposes- they drain flood water). Anyway, apparently they cut some of the cables coming from his house...don't know what that's all about (could let my conspiratorial mind wander)... but it caused Ralph to be unable to talk to us tonight.

So, I have re-scheduled him for July 10th and he will be telling us about the Illuminati then.

Despite crews cutting lines, etc.... We Will Get This Message Out!

In 2006, when interviewing Charlotte Lefevre on The Big Finale regarding government spying, SOMETHING was listening in.... CLICK HERE

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter