The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Mind Control: America's Secret War


So, do we label mainstream television as propaganda... or full blown mind control? Just how advanced are they?

What about this....

Aright junkies, I know you don't like staring at long strands of motionless text, and I know it's a struggle for you to analyze and comprehend the meaning of complex sequences of words. But if you give me just a few minutes, I will let you in on a little secret that marketers and governments have been relying on for decades. That television you watch every day, your secret best friend, is an addictive opiate, and not only that, it's one of the most potent mind control devices ever produced. And I'm not just basing this on intuition. I have the neurological evidence to prove it.


http://www.familyresource.com/lifestyles/mental-environment/television-opiate-of-the-masses

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter