The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Friday, May 08, 2009

Thanks to Ralph Epperson for Part Two tonight

Ralph was great tonight! He presented a very clear case for the Secret Life of Jesse James and revealed his connection to the Masons.

FYI... a little trivia... Ralph is a rare 'interview' because as you probably know, I really do not ask him standard questions. While the show is guest driven over 90% of the time, I usually have a standard 15-20 questions for my guests. But, with Ralph, he knows the material so well and he really is a teacher, it only makes sense for me to get out of the way.

I actually had a guest (it only happened once in 4 years) and I had asked her 16 questions and we finished in less than 30 minutes. So, I did 30 minutes of economics :-).

Monday night, I will be interviewing Bart Sibrel, producer of "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon" at 5pm Pacific at www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfinale.

I want to take a moment to say... Thank YOU... so much for listening.

Bruce Collins

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter