The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Worlds Of Good And Evil...

(I heard a Pastor once say it is better to be clear than clever. Since I am not that clever anyway :-), I like to make the topic accessible to those who God grants to have ears to hear. Please pray that God uses the simple (like me) to confound the complicated world system that bombards the masses daily)

I remember when I was much younger watching the Super Friends cartoon. I really enjoyed good battling evil... and I loved it that good would always win. In this universe of heroes and villians, there was a carbon copy of Superman, known as Bizarro Superman.

We know that there will be false Christs (not necessarily- or limited to- traditional 'religious' figures) who society will look to for answers and they will worship those who exhibit a charismatic persona that comes from the cult of personality. These men and/or women will not necessarily be the Anti-christ but they will be a form of anti-christ.

These types of individuals who will sway the masses and form public opinion will be annointed by evil. They will increase in power and charisma. This is another form of 'acceleration' that people like Lynn Marzulli talk about. The Anti-Christ will be the grandest and most powerful false Christ... to the point that, for many, he will appear to BE Christ.

A mirror image in a deceptive hall of mirrors.

He will touch people in the same way that Jesus does... He will have the power to heal... to call power from the heavens...to deceive those who are not born again. He might even look like our artistic concept of Jesus (or will he look like the Shroud of Turin?). All I know is, this will be sold like the greatest "Con" of all time.

A couple of weeks back, I talked about sheep on The Big Finale and how there are two shepherds who are leading humans in two different directions. One is the good shepherd, Yashua, Jesus , who lovingly moves his flock toward their ultimate destination- a place that has no pain nor sorrow. The other shepherd, one at first glance appears to hold a vague title like "World System" yet is really the deceiver, the liar, the thief- Satan, has every desire to bring his flock to the slaughterhouse.

One thing about sheep... the 'lead' sheep help in bringing the flock under order and they help with the direction of the flock. Consider in the Church, those who inspire you and guide you and mentor you... these are sheep, standing in front of you, who are heading in the same direction as you.

False Christs are lead sheep, very effective ones, in the World System.

Likewise, there are lead sheep in the other flock who carry prominence in our culture. And, it may surprise you, but many of them believe their shepherd is... JESUS. I won't name names...but there is a certain talk show host who is steeped in new age philosophy... and she believes she follows Jesus.... But, most of us know (and I am not her judge), that she appears to be following another shepherd. And, she is leading others, mentoring, guiding her flock into this New Age.

And, what is this New Age? Like Bizarro Superman mocking the true Superman, their new age is the Anti-Christ, the one who appears to be Christ.

Interestingly, the Bible speaks of those truly Born Again, who know the voice of their shepherd. Do those who claim their allegiance to Jesus, but really serve a different leader, hear the voice of the coming of their shepherd? Will they have an internal 'gut check' when this leader finally appears. And, how sad- that they would embrace this unholy prince who comes to kill and destroy.

These worlds colliding. Time moving faster than ever. It causes one, if not careful- if listening too closely to the callings of the world system- to fear. Fear is a sheep dog in the world system. The sheep dog bites at the legs of the sheep and he barks at them, causing them to get back in line and not question the direction they are going. The Shepherd of Darkness uses fear to manipulate his flock.

In contrast, the sheep who follow Jesus are free to get off the path...but often, they have to call on the shepherd to get them out of their mess... and over and over, He does. He loves his sheep.

I had said a few weeks back that in this world system that are guiding their sheep to slaughter, they use what I called The Currency Of Fear. It is the world's currency. Media, government, education all lead the sheep with fear. Fear in global warming, terrorism, War, Ghosts, UFOs, poverty, Racism, pandemics... the list goes on and on. Whatever reaction the government wants, they get it through the propaganda beamed on airwaves to the masses.

Fear is why soldiers in Germany followed a satanic leader who killed millions of lives. Fear is how totalitarian governments are able to flourish.

Bring this into current events. Fear caused this bailout! We were bombarded with messages that if we didn't go further into debt, we'd never be able to save our country! Lies are from Satan!

So is fear.

This is also why governments must convince the masses that the True Messiah does not exist... because if the masses believe their rights come from the World System (with Satan hiding in the shadows manipulating that system)... then the World System can take those rights away..... See how it works?

Take away all the rights of the Good Shepherd's flock (they will lose because you can only kill the body), introduce the New Shepherd (who is old, who once was) and let the New Age begin.

Two Worlds... Surely they do not use the same currency?

They do not.

If I want to go to another country, I enter that country and I have to exchange my currency for the other country's currency. Vendors and shop owners in the Philippines may not want to do business with me if I have US Dollars (for the sake of argument, let's say they don't). They want PESOS. So, I enter that country and I must EXCHANGE my money for Pesos.

I'm still a US CITIZEN but I am living in a country or visiting a country that uses Pesos.

However, when I dwell in the United States, do I use Pesos? No, I use the currency of the realm that I live in. US Dollars work in the US.

By this example (putting it over a spiritual template), we would say, I live in the Philippines but I'm not of the Philippines (I'm in the world but I'm not OF THE WORLD). Therefore, I will not engage in using Pesos (fear) because that is not the currency that represents the place that I come from.

(I have some readers from the Philippines- their country is a place of great believers- and they know that I am speaking symbolically. We can easily change what I have said above by making us from the Philippines and coming to the United States. The bigger point is that we are not of this world, therefore we would not use the currency of a place where we are not from).

"My Kingdom is NOT of this world..." You are not only Not of This World, but you are also a representative of the Kingdom- an Ambassador!

The Bible clearly says Fear Not (for I am with you). It clearly says that those of us born again are not given the Spirit (or currency) of fear.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

I have good news...

Heaven has a different currency then the one that the world is using....

Heaven uses a currency called Faith (which could even be interchanged with the word Love). The currency of faith is the currency that the believer must use in these troubled times.

Remember the parable of the fig tree. Jesus was asked why he had cursed it (and of course, the tree was cursed because it did not bare fruit). Jesus simply replied," Have faith in God."

Fear won't work in Heaven. When I call on Heaven, I cannot spend the currency that is foreign to this 'country.'

Fear will not help you in your walk with Jesus. I should say, the currency of fear will not help you- the fear or reverance of God surely will- faith is part of that reverence. Always remember the intent of the news you see and to make sure you are spending time in the Word and walking in the currency of Faith.

Our lives are but a flicker of time. Be blessed. I want to see you someday on the other side.

2 Corinthians 5:8 (paraphrased):

We are without fear, desiring to be free from the body, and to be with the Lord.



Thank you for letting me spend time with you today. I appreciate you.

Bruce

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter