The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Monday, May 18, 2009

Jordan Maxwell - Hidden Symbols

Not sure if I agree/ believe that it is all true (I'm sure it is not all true). However, I think a lot of it is true. I have had a copy of this video for a long time and just found out it is on YouTube. A lot of good info on these videos. For instance, the Columbian branch of the Illuminati brought about the District of Columbia, CBS (COLUMBIA Broadcasting- Note their logo is the All Seeing Eye!), Columbia Pictures, etc. This lecture was given in the early 90's - and it is more relevant today than ever before.

Part One
.

.
Part Two
.

.
Part Three
.

.
Part Four
.

.
Part Five
.
object width="425" height="344">
.
Part Six
.
object width="425" height="344">
.
Part Seven
.

.
Part Eight
.

.
Part Nine
.

.
Part Ten
.

.
Part Eleven
.

.
Part Twelve
.

.
Part Thirteen
.

.
Part Fourteen
.

.
Part Fifteen

.

.
Part Sixteen
.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter