The special provisions include tax breaks for:
* Manufacturers of kids' wooden arrows - $6 million.
* Puerto Rican and Virgin Islands rum producers - $192 million.
* Wool research.
* Auto-racing tracks - $128 million.
* Corporations operating in American Samoa - $33 million.
* Small- to medium-budget film and television productions - $10 million.
Oh, it goes on... plus, let's not forget that the Treasury Secretary is going to have unlimited power- with oversight from Ben Bernanke (two bankers responsible for this mess- or, I should say, their banking ilk is responsible). These people must think we're ALL morons. Then, the media begs us to urge our government to pass this garbage. They think we're all stupid. They think we all listen to the shills.
NIce, huh? I sure hope we get free wooden arrows out of this deal.
America is ruined. Whichever one of these phonies who support the bailout- McCain or Obama- wins the presidency, they aren't going to want it- because when we hit hyperinflation next year and the geniuses find out that you can't fix a debt problem with more debt, the people are going to be very, very short fused. Their money will be toilet paper- green toilet paper.