The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Subtitle for The Big Finale?




I sometimes end the show with "join us here next week as time brings us closer to .... The Big Finale!"... but I like Bill Salus' subtitle to my show- "Radio at it's Finest and Final Hour." Bill's book, Isralestine climbed to number one on Amazon's Bible Prophecy section- pretty impressive.


Nice words about the show (believe me, when you do this for free- less than free as some money actually leaves my pocket- it's nice to get good feedback):



The author that has eschatology experts rethinking their entire end time model, debut’s his new best selling book Isralestine, The Ancient Blueprints of the Future Middle East. This one of a kind interview Bruce Collins conducts with Bill Salus will have you at the edge of your seat throughout, as the missing Middle East prophecy puzzle piece is thoroughly explored.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter