The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kim Clement's prophecy...

This is the last post for a long while on the subject of apostacy but let me just say, I only used other people's words. This is not an attack, nor is it without substance. For each of us, discernment from the Lord is necessary.

I had heard Kim Clement tell Jan Crouch that there would be no recession in the United States earlier this year.

In fact, he states this on his website:
http://www.kimclementvault.com/prophecyread.asp?num=277

Now, here specifically, is the quote:

While I was praying again this afternoon the Lord told me to remind the people that there are two great banking systems that will fall, not to fear, no recession. He said do not listen to the powerful force of prognostication, the force of prognosis, the media that are dictating how you are supposed to feel about the future. He said let this be a sign to you: two great banking systems will fall but it is not something that will destroy this nation. He said it is the bear and it is the lion. And I said, Lord what are you talking about? I can't get up there and tell these people that there's going to be a break in the banking system, and He said, good riddance to bad rubbish or to junk. In other words, I've got to do a bit of removing, so I can take you to that higher place. There will be no recession!



Now, the two banks he is referring to is Bear Stearns (this happened in March) and another lending institution which I can't remember. However, later in the year, we have had the collapse of Lehman Brothers, AIG, Washington Mutual, National City Bank and, again, a few I can't remember.

No Recession?

I found the following part of his prophecy to be equally interesting:

This weekend as on your soil the feet of the Pope, and many gather around him, and so a prophet stands on your soil to make a pronouncement: for the first time in history there shall be a grand congregational collection of people: protestant and catholic and they shall say, this is the beginning of the Antichrist. And the Spirit of God says: "Foohey!" This is a sign of an amalgamation that's going to take place where I will unite men and women, for the first time what seemed impossible shall take place. They shall say so the unity begins between the Catholics and the Protestants.


Foohey?

We are to unite under the Pope?


MODERATOR UPDATE: I believe, after giving some thought, that his reference above in regards to the two banking institutions is Fannie and Freddie. Still, he is way off in his economic 'enlightenment.'

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter