The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Benny Hinn, Steve Brock: Smokin' the 'Peace Pipe'



Benny Hinn had two employees who died of Heroin addiction. You can see 'Pastor' Hinn passing Steve Brock a 'peace pipe.'

As Paul Harvey would say- 'The Rest of The Story'-

But there's an even darker side to Hinn and his organization. In 1998, two members of his inner circle died of heroin overdoses. In 1999, after one of his many vows of reform, he fired several board members and hired an ex-cop named Mario C. Licciardello to do an internal investigation of his ministry. Licciardello was the brother of Carman, who is sort of the Engelbert Humperdinck of Christian singers, so many think Hinn considered him "safe." But Licciardello did such a good job—taking hundreds of depositions and getting to the bottom of the heroin use—that Hinn then sued him. While Licciardello was still his head of security, the ministry filed a lawsuit demanding that all his files be turned over and sealed, because their public release could result in the end of the ministry. Licciardello was a police investigator with 25 years of experience, and he felt like his whole career was being smeared, so he fought back with his own lawyers. His counsel continually tried to take Hinn's deposition, but Hinn fought him at every step. The judge, however, ruled against him and said that, if Hinn intended to enjoin Licciardello, he would have to make himself available for questioning.

On the very day that Hinn was supposed to give his deposition in the case, Licciardello had a heart attack and died. The Hinn organization made an out-of-court settlement with Licciardello's widow, which included sealing the court papers.


Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 7:22,23 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


My prayer for myself is that I become more like Jesus Christ. I know I have a way to go... but it is a process. While I am not worthy of salvation, I'm still shocked by this type of behavior.

Well, it is Bible prophecy coming true, in my opinion.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter