The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Monday, October 13, 2008

Solutions...

Someone pointed out to me that all I do on this website/ blog is report the news, rather than providing solutions.

That's a very valid point and, so, in the weeks to come, I want to be providing everyone with real solutions to surviving this depression.

It shouldn't be a secret that I believe the times compellingly line up with the book of Revelation. That is something everyone should consider.

Also, the Bible does make it clear how to reclaim our nation:

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

All it takes is humility and repentence and this land can be turned around.

What about the Rapture? Well, there is no where in the Bible that I can find where it says that the Lord will return before the United States is enslaved by the elites. If someone can recall that passage, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, I believe it is inconceivable that Christians do not fight for freedom.

I don't have all the answers. I need wisdom. However, I believe that in all things we should be prepared.

I believe that God does want to prosper people- to the degree that we can handle it righteously- but too many Christians and too many televangelists put too much weight in mammon.

The prophet Haggai talked about inflation, in his words," like putting wages in a pocket with holes in it!"

Proverbs 21:20 "In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but a foolish man devours all he has." - This says to me that the Bible wants you to prepare for troubled times, not in greediness, but sensibly.

Proverbs 22:7 states that "The rich rule over the poor, And the borrower is servant to the lender." The Bible says we shouldn't be in debt. Yet, I also think many evangelists goaded Christians that God wanted them to own a home. That's fine, but they should have been told that debt is bad! Why do they ask Christians to send them credit card donations- is this not a sin?

The storm is coming. It's wise to take a raincoat and umbrella.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter