The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Closing Thoughts On Today's Nick Redfern Interview

To all the Nick Redfern fans stopping by, thanks for taking time to listen to the program and passing by. I hope that you will continue to listen to The Bruce Collins Show for more great AM talk radio- 'uncharted water on Mainstream Radio.'

As I stated on the program, I take a Biblical worldview on all of these anomalies, but I understand that many do not.

What I found particularly interesting about the interview with Nick was his thought that these beings were "deceptive and manipulative" but not necessarily "evil"... but I ask you, isn't deception and manipulation evil? Does this not make you think?

The Bible explains good and evil quite accurately...and is it not interesting that evil is described as deceptive and manipulative? As a matter of fact, our guest next week, Lynn Marzulli, believes the UFO phenomenon is a GREAT DECEPTION (do tune in if you are able) and ties in to the end times description of "lying signs and wonders." In Matthew 4, Satan even tried to manipulate Jesus Christ!

Thanks for tuning in.

Bruce

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter