The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Forum Post From ConcordBridge.info

I really loved this Forum post over at concordbridge.info because I do strive to be the best I can be at what I do (in terms of hosting/ interviewing). I have met some incredible, outstanding people that I can now call my friends since hosting programs. That's probably the most rewarding thing of all (that and we have been spreading the good news - and other valuable news- since 2006). Thanks a million to Betsy!

sounds really good ! score ! by the way bruce you have a good radio voice & good interviewer.. right up there with george noory ! did you see the post about ufo's( fallen angels) in fla?? I know we have power through Jesus with these things but what about like copper bullets? yes ? no ? you guys are the experts

-Betsy777
************************************************************************
Betsy,
Thank you for your kind words. I strive to be the best interviewer that I can be... and so, I really appreciate what you have written. In regards to your question about copper bullets... Boy, I'm not really sure about that. I wouldn't call myself an 'alien expert', although I strongly believe we are talking about a deception. I think that the only way you can defeat these beings is through the power of Jesus Christ and by calling out to Jesus and pleading the blood of Jesus... those are documented to be effective in the dispersement of evil... But, even then, you are casting them away from you, not killing them...So, I can't see that copper bullets would be effective if we are not wrestling with flesh and blood (at least, ultimately)... Again, I don't want to falsely portray myself as an expert. I do interview a lot of alien/ UFO experts and, certainly, Lynn Marzulli is one. Perhaps when Lynn returns, he can answer your question... Again, thank you so much for your wonderful words of encouragement.

-Bruce

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter