The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Whew! I just did three shows in three days!


Wow, I have never done three interviews in three days. I have a greater respect for radio hosts who host programs of three and four hours a day. Of course, some of them have helpers/ script writers and most of them do not have other fulltime jobs. Still, I know how much preparation goes into doing a show and it can be very time consuming (but fulfilling).


Now, Friday night on The Big Finale, I'm going to re-broadcast at 7pm Pacific/ 10pm Eastern my interview with Nick Redfern (on Acceleration Radio). So, if you haven't heard it... or want to hear it again... I think you'll find it very interesting.


I'm going to take it easy for the next three days, but please do take care of yourself.


Bruce

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter