The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Monday, August 10, 2009

One Last Thought..

You can imagine doing a blog like this I get a lot of emails.... I get emails that tell me that the shows are good. I get emails that tell me that I am all wrong. And, yes, I get emails that start out telling me that my shows are good and end with the fact that I'm all wrong! (not kidding!).

Then, I get the questions and comments. Do you think this will happen? Do you think Jesus will return then? Do you believe this and that? Do you think copper bullets will stop aliens (true question)? Do you believe America will collapse in a month (paraphrased but essentially the same)?

I think that God told us that the righteous would never be forsaken, nor their seed begging bread. I think He said that all things work together for good to them that love him (even our deaths). I think He told us not to worry about tomorrow. I think He said don't worry what you will say when they deliver you in front of the courts because the Holy Spirit will give you the words. I think He told us to go into all the world and preach the gospel. I think he wants us to be busy when He returns. I think He said I am with you always.

I think God is in control.

Got any questions?

PS. I still invite your questions and comments and am honored that you would email me. My point is to merely say...God has ALL the answers to your questions.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter