The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Friday, August 14, 2009

Jeff Radt hosts The Big Finale!

Jeff Radt hosts tonight's Big Finale LIVE at 7pm Pacific/ 10pm Eastern, www.brucedcollins.com

From Jeff:
Please join me and my Guest Ty S. Lamb who is the author of the controversial book Three Raptures: Exploring The Possibilities. I'm already preparing for the backlash that is sure to follow just for deciding to discuss the Rapture on the show. I can write that with confidence because it's one of the few topics that I know of that generates the most heated and passionate responses from Christians! We've all seen the debates going on at the Town Hall meetings across the country when it comes to politics. Well, I just pray that tonight's program doesn't become the Christian community's version of those meetings just because what we are going to explore is something that will undoubtedly challenge you. Let me be absolutely clear that the very last thing I want to do is sow even more controversy, discontent, and division amongst fellow believers regarding an area of Bible prophecy that already has more than enough of all of that. However, I'm desperately trying to sort out all of this Rapture business myself mainly because I believe it's closer than it's ever been before.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter