The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Friday, April 24, 2009

Reply

Someone posted in the Big Finale guest post the following reply:

great podcast if you don't mind waiting two weeks for the archive

I wanted to put the reply on the main page so that people know that I understand the concern. Unfortunately, my producer has a lot of other productions that he attends to throughout the week. He runs hot and cold. Sometimes he does things quickly, other times he appears to be bogged down. I do hear the concern, though.

Here was my reply to the anonymous poster:

First, thanks for the compliment.

Second, sorry for the delay that sometimes occurs with the archiving.

The problem is that I have tried to make this program a non-commercial venture. I don't want people saying,' this is being done for money.'

So, all expenses come out of my pocket. That being the case, I have a producer who accepts the work for a very competitive price. The service is sometimes lacking but I have to sometimes go along with it because you do, indeed, get what you pay for....

If I had a sponsor or direct marketed products through my site, then perhaps the timeliness with archives would improve. Perhaps this is an option...I just think most of 'the world' becomes cynical of someone who is trying to inform- while asking for a handout.

I thank you for listening, from the bottom of my heart.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter