The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Monday, April 27, 2009

Hang Your Hat On Tamiflu


I'm sitting here watching Larry King tonight, eating SweetTarts (I know, a great source of protein). Anyway, sorry I have not been vigilant today to post more news on this Swine Flu. The truth is, I am less alarmed today as yesterday and I will stick to my guns... this is NOT the big one, this is a fear tactic.
By the way, all three of King's 'experts' (one is Oprah's new age Doc) are telling people that they can be sure of themselves by buying Tamiflu (the medicine that has Rumsfeld and other elites as investors: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=+ME20051026&articleId=1148 )


When Homeland Security isn't 'manning' the border minimum or closing it down maximum, there really isn't a worry on their part. It seems to be a media induced frenzy. This is what I believe, at this point.


Some have suggested that this is the judgment of God and while I do believe that the rain "falls upon the just and the unjust", this appears to be affecting specifically poor Mexicans. I have a hunch this is a virus that was hatched and released. It all just doesn't seem right.


If this IS the big one, martial law is coming- not just in Mexico. This will be a complete lockdown of the North American Union. I don't think it's quite time yet...but it could be.
What makes the flu so compelling as an argument to further the North American Union is that the SPP (www.spp.gov) actually has discussed the flu in their secretive meetings: “North American Plan for Avian and Pandemic Influenza,” described as a “collaborative North American approach that recognizes that controlling the spread of avian influenza or a novel strain of human influenza, with minimal economic disruption, is in the best interest of all three countries.”
Speaking of fear tactics, we have the Obama White House plane flying low over New York with fighter jets: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090427/pl_afp/usmilitaryaviationexerciseapology
Remember, I spoke on the currency of fear on 4/17's Big Finale. The spirit of fear is invoked by the media and politicians on a regular basis to keep people of like minded opinion... and that like mind is the spirit of fear.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter