The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Was This Event Prophetic?

Was Jesus sending a message about the banking community?

.


Was he upset they were doing their business in a church building...or to a church?

.


Why didn't he look the other way? Does he want us to do so?

.


Is this event prophetic? Are there descendants in the world of modern money changers? Think about it.

.


Politically incorrect, indeed...but what I am NOT suggesting is that there is any one group, any one creed, any one race or group of people- there is truly a mix of evil people doing havoc in the world today.

.


The only time Jesus became enraged.

.

Can I show you what the money changers and leaders have done today?

I do not believe in violence, period. But, I also do not believe in the German church's response to Nazi Germany.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter