Let me say something in summary: I am the grandson of a Pastor who I found out later in life physically abused his wife and fathered an illegitimate child with his future wife (while he was a Pastor). I am the son of a man who went to a mental institution and later prison (and finally, lifetime probation). My teenage years were unexplainable.
Six years ago, I began to research economics. Twenty years before, I had read Ralph Epperson's book, and it resonated with me, but I didn't know what to make of it all and eventually it left my thoughts.
However, in my economic research, I stumbled back into conspiracy theory. It all connected this time. It was the only plausible explanation.
At the same time, or shortly thereafter, I was 'let go' from a nationally syndicated radio program where I was the book reviewer.
I decided to do a program on the internet (didn't know there were Christian programs also on the internet dealing with the same types of issues). I met a lot of Christian authors and Christian 'fringe' hosts.
I try to conduct my life honestly. This doesn't mean I'm a perfect person. However, what I have experienced in this 'arena' has been eye opening.
There are some talk hosts that are flat out lying and I know this for a fact. Yet, they have countless numbers of listeners. There are also webmasters who have geared their 'ministries' as a marketing campaign. And, even sadder, both of these types of parties have formed bonds that are mutually beneficial for all parties.
I wasn't going to bring this up...but since my Stryper post was met with a loving and caring 'Christian' posting that I would get "satan's autograph" by going to see them...I feel it is important to speak my mind... and heart.
Having read a short summary of my life as a teenager (and believe me, there is so much more), do you think it not possible that Christian musicians like Stryper could have an impact on young people? Or, do we, as the Pharisees, only see our way and our interpretation? Did Jesus look like a Pharisee? Did he spend time with those who 'looked Christian'?
Did he heal people 'properly' ...or did he spit in His hand? Oh my! He shouldn't have done that, right?
Let me ask you...if a host you knew said all of this below...would you believe him? would you find him sincere?
. Said on Coast to Coast AM that Jack and the Beanstalk was based on a true story.
2. Has a secret spy host code named Hawk who was recently hit by an energy beam from a passing by helicopter- yet he was fine the following week to broadcast
3. Two months ago, Steve started spreading the spirit of fear by reporting that a large 15- 20 mile wide object was heading toward earth ..this was reported all over Bible prophecy websites- and Steve quickly changed the subject a week later- by the way, I'm told he also spread this same rumor back in the 90s.
4. Despite the fact that the government is compartmentalized, Mr. Q has no shortage of spies and generals at his disposal to give him the full report, including the one about dragons under the vatican
5. Recently said on Alex Jones that troops were landing in the US and getting on motorcycles with coolers and heading to different parts of the United States (insinuating viruses going forth).
6. Urged patriots not to march on September 12th because there was a planned sabotage (disinfo agent?)
7. Urged patriots not to go to tea parties because info was being taken by FBI.
8. Reported 4 years ago that crematory trucks were rolling down the highway and shoving patriots into them for cremation (stated with Al Cuppett). When pressed by email to supply names of the dead that would have allowed his warning to be proven, he clammed up.
9. Claimed that a giant was found by the military. Will not provide sources.
10. Once told people on air to wear your gas masks outside and "wear them proudly" since something bad was imminent.
11. Used Professor Tom Mack, so called Bible Code expert (gnosticism), to state on air that Steve's feuding enemy, James Lloyd, was in the code and his name intersected with satan.
12. Stops during his broadcasts to give "codes" to specific, secretive parties.
So, what do you think?
Look, I took this seriously enough that I am not part of a major website anymore (my picture and all references of me have been removed at my request- despite the fact that being on that website brought me a LOT of hits! ). There is nothing wrong with hosts who interview non-Christians but there is something wrong with people who form partnerships with fringe hosts who promote doom and gloom and pretend to hear a "word from the Lord" or tell people to have copper arrowheads to kill giants. I have talked to people behind the scenes who confirmed my convictions. This stuff is serious...
And, my goal is to make my program accessible to the masses of unsaved people who listen to AM radio.
There are plenty of blogs and programs that are preaching to the choir. There is nothing wrong with that...but that's not me.
So, with that in mind and understanding that I am working behind the scenes to increase the exposure of the program, I am going to be stricter with what I allow to be posted to the blog.
Secondly, if you are a Christian who does not approve of how I part my hair or dot my i's, please do not listen to the program or look at my blog- it isn't for you.
But a few facts:
1. I sell no books nor market any materials for profit via this website or my radio program
2. I do not ask for donations nor do I have paypal buttons encouraging you to part with your money
3. I do not associate nor form alliances with those who spread false information for the sake of ratings, donations, survivalist material sales or book sales
4. The radio show is paid for by the sweat of my labor
5. As many of you know (and can read below), I have faced a lot of resistance for this message getting out...this encourages me.
6. For the record, I wanted to call the program "The Big Finale" after my internet show- my producer submitted "The Bruce Collins Show" name.
That's all for now..but please note...comments will be monitored more critically than before.
The best is yet to come as we tread into uncharted territory on mainstream radio.
The journey of the bizarre, the paranormal, the secretive and the unexplained continues!