The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Saturday, February 21, 2009

US MILITARY TO ENLIST FOREIGN NATIONALS !


By Michael Cutler
February 16, 2009
NewsWithViews.com
.
Our nation's leaders in government and in the private sector have made numerous errors as they sought quick and simple solutions to daunting challenges. An news article appeared in today's edition of the New York Times, reports on plans of our military to enlist foreign nationals (aliens) in our military. While this might help recruiters meet their quotas of new enlistees, in my judgement, this decision is fraught with real perils.
.
Let me, however, start out by saying that most people who want to immigrate to the United States simply want to share the "American Dream." Among those people were my mother who legally immigrated to the United States several years before the onslaught of the Holocaust in Europe which took the lives of 6 million Jews and a total of 13 million people irrespective of their religious beliefs. Among those slaughtered were many members of my mother's family, including her mother (my grandmother) for whom I was named.
.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter