The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The letter below is in response to my post about changes to The Big Finale. My response is below the letter from Joan.

"Bruce,
First of all let me say I understand and respect your decision.

Your new direction is very pressing and necessary for all of us to understand, also.

I am interested in what you said by how you think the government may be involved in the UFO's...does this mean that you think the government is responsible for the phenomonen, and if so...how?

Does this mean you no longer believe aliens are not fallen angels in disguise? Or is it a mixture of the two, and if so, how? I am genuinely interested.

Does this mean you will no longer be doing any more interviews on the UFO/fallen angel subject, for example with Lynn Marzulli?

I know what you mean by bizarre viewpoints on this subject...I ran into a few of them myself.

I was impressed by your kind and nonjudgemental comments, it's a refreshing change from what I often see on the internet.

Keep up the good work.

Joan"

Thanks, Joan.

I always appreciate your kind words.

As far as Lynn Marzulli, I love interviewing him and maybe I can do a UFO type show once a quarter (every three months) or so, it's just that I feel like I should mostly focus on the destruction that is happening in our country right now.

It is more tangible to me- although I would agree that we may be talking about demonic influence on both fronts.

On my opinion of UFOs, there are some crazy viewpoints out there- some of them I find completely plausible, others I think are out there. As someone pointed out on another blog, there is a well known Christian broadcaster who says there are dragons under the Vatican- How would they know that?

In fact, be very suspicious of people who claim to have contacts in government that tell them dozens of pieces of intel- because that's not how the government works! Most of that information is only known by a precious few- the rest are compartmentalized and the right hand doesn't even know what the left hand is doing!

There are exceptions. "By their deeds ye shall know them." When Dr. Monteith said on my show that oil was going down to $50 last July (it was over $140 at the time) which he had heard from Lindsey Williams, I was skeptical... because I don't know any Bilderbergers personally (sorry it is true). However, it appears that Mr. Williams does because oil dropped to $50, less than six months later.

As the Bible says, Test Everything. If a commentator makes dozens of wild eyed claims (as many do) that never come true and all they are doing is making you fearful- ask yourself to what purpose they serve.

There are a couple of reasons I write this blog and do my show: 1) To educate and to show people that, in terms of Bible Prophecy, we could be living in the Last Days (and they should get their house in order), 2) To help people survive because I do care, 3) To give people encouragement that we can turn this around...or at least, wake other people up in the process (by prayer and by our labor- it is what our forefathers did). If you see anything else coming from me- I will have sold out and you should not be listening/ reading.

People might say, well how do you know the elites are pushing for a one world government? Isn't there more proof that UFOs exist than the New World Order?

In my opinion, NO. The Trilateral Commission exists, the CFR exists, the Bilderbergers exist. Rockefeller exists, his words have been quoted. Brzezinski exists, he has written about a one world government in books. Kissinger exists, his words can be researched. Carroll Quigley was a real person, his book Tragedy & Hope laid out the plans of the elites. Leader after leader after leader, spanning decade after decade after decade, there has been a tangible push toward a one world government. When Presidents of both parties win, they stack the decks with Trilateralists and CFR members. Many insiders like Barry Goldwater have written about the elites who are working toward a one world government.

The proof is more tangible than 'grainy' nighttime video. Again, I'm not disputing anything, I'm just saying Wake Up America!

Further, my point about Alex Jones was that he is the big dog and I have seen people mercilessly try to tear him apart- I think it is jealousy. But to his credit, I haven't heard Alex act like he has 'spies' in the government. Unlike some of my peers, I am not jealous of Alex Jones because there are bigger issues here!

I'm not sure if the UFOs are government craft or not but I would say that this is a possibility. We know that the Nazis had hovercraft vehicles that the US called "Foo Fighters" way back in World War II. We also know they had brilliant scientists that were prized by the United States after the war.

Where they got that technology is the root question and I don't have the answer.

But, my point was, many people are looking for these craft and they do not see that the bridge is out a mile down the road- i.e. our country is going to be lost long before alien beings touch down on Earth.

I have seen many websites who say, Well, this is Bible Prophecy, we are powerless to all that is happening so we shouldn't even be trying. Oh ,really? Are you sure that we cannot change things in this country? I have even heard people say, Well, I'm just glad the rapture is coming before the New World Order takes place. I say to that person, Are you absolutely sure about the timing of all this and did our Saviour tell us to throw up our hands in defeat because we are going to sneak out before all of this hits the fan?

I'm sorry...but neither of these arguments makes sense to me. I am going to continue to do the three things above and my emphasis is on the shadow government that is purposely destroying our country.

I could go on and on about hosts and their focus but then I would be pointing the finger and I don't want to do that but I do get the sense that (and I am not talking about Lynn since his name has been brought up in this email) there are many out there that embellish for the sake of listeners or buyers,etc. I believe Lynn to be 100% sincere and he knows a lot more about the subject than I do! So, yes, I am always honored to have him as a guest.

I just want to focus most of my program on the satanic agenda of our leaders... but we must wake up the sleeping majority. I am willing to devote my time to this endeavor.

Again, thanks Joan and thanks to all who read my blog, listen to The Big Finale (live, archived, or on iTunes).

I appreciate all of you.

Sincerely
Bruce Collins

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter