The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Future of The Big Finale Internet Radio Show


I am happy to tell you that The Big Finale will go on, as long as I am free and as long as I am able to present an alternative form of news (that is actually more truthful than mainstream news).

Having said that, and as I alluded to earlier, it is my intention to have a more specified program.

I believe that the greatest danger to this country, and this world, at the immediate time is the supernaturally led "New World Order" that promises to enslave the world if those who believe in Jehovah and freedom loving people do not take action.

Do I believe that UFOs are fallen angels? Yes, but I also believe it is a possibility that the UFO deception may be, in part, a deception by government. This doesn't seem to be explored as much as I would like it to... but do you think it might not be possible that these events are intended for people to get their eyes off the big picture (you are being robbed blind and your freedoms are being taken away)? We know that the US government was developing hovercraft fifty years ago. It is believed that the Nazis had flying discs- and brilliant scientists. We also know that the media has propagandized UFOs for years and years in movies, television and radio. Why? It's a good question.
.
Is Bigfoot and the Mothman real?
.
The Mothman really did happen, I believe. It was an evil supernatural being.
.
I'm not too sure about Bigfoot. At this moment, I'm more likely to see the United States collapse than a Bigfoot.

This is not a criticism of anyone because I am open minded enough to view everyone's opinion and heartfelt beliefs. I love my neighbor, period.

However, I have seen others attacked who did not believe in one another's perspectives, their salvation questioned, called names that may not be true and I question the motives. It seems like the whole UFO, conspiracy movement is full of backbiters, hateful attackers, people who try to position themselves over others and people just trying to make a sale.
.
This is a strange group. I have talked to many hosts and received emails from many of these competing hosts and a good percentage have mind boggling viewpoints. I have also found that when you disagree with someone, you immediately label them as a "disinformation agent." This could be happening at some level, certainly it does in the "Big" media, but it really does not serve a good purpose when some of us are trying to educate new readers/ listeners on the issues. You will not see me attack anyone.
.
Therefore, I am not 'naming names.' I am not wasting time on this after today.
.
I simply agree to disagree- and maybe disagree is too strong of a word. It is more accurate to say that I see the pressing needs of the day to be different. I still see them as spiritual because I believe that what we see in the world today is satanically anointed (those in power driving us to this 'new age').

A while back, I heard someone label Alex Jones as an anti-semite. I have reviewed Mr. Jones' program and I don't see the argument. In fact, all of the reports that Mr. Jones talks about on his program are backed by real articles and real quotes. Disclosure: I do not know Alex Jones personally but I believe that he is sincere.

There are others who, under the banner of Christianity, have shows where they claim they have government contacts, where they weave conspiracy theories within the halls of government. They live in a world where 'invisible' spies walk near them and they hear their voices. Also, they happen to walk down the street and bump into high level Army Generals.

There have been 'personalities' who claimed they were taken to underground bases yet they somehow escaped. These people, who most likely are delusional, were paraded around the internet, selling their books and wares.

One "Christian" radio host had a regular guest who was Native American and kept making the claim that all of us could levitate and fly through the air.

One prominent Christian internet/ shortwave commentator said a few years back that there were crematory trucks driving through the Southwest and taking patriots by force and burning up their bodies. I challenged him on that because he was the only one in the United States who seemed to know this. I presented this challenge: If this is true and you have the contacts to know this, give us the names of the dead. Then, I will personally do the research to see if this is true.

No response.

I absolutely believe in the existence of demons and fallen angels. I have seen what evil looks like. I also think that is what the UFO deception could very well be...but there are other possibilities, too.

What I do see and have concluded is that there is a conspiracy of satanic groups, composed of the elites, who are taking over our world in a violent way.
.
My great Uncle was a multi-millionaire. His name was J.W. Ruby and there is a hospital wing at West Virginia University that is dedicated to his name (JW Ruby Memorial Hospital- 8 million dollar donation). The point is, I did some research on this man years ago- I know that the powerful people in this world are not motivated toward the betterment of the masses.

I feel that this is my mission. To warn people what is happening to all of us.

Will UFOs come? Could be.

But, the first thing that is going to happen is that we will be enslaved by our debt masters. If many of us will be ushered into FEMA camps soon, you will have to contend with the military first.

It is because of this that I feel like I must defend my country with the platform I am given.

Many of you will not understand- but I do not do this for money.

I must do what must be done.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter