The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Friday, February 27, 2009

I have made a new decision with The Big Finale...


So, here's the deal... I have been thinking of some of the emails that have come my way and I've been having a change of heart.

Although most of my own focus is directed toward economics and the New World Order, I understand that many of you listen to the show and are particularly interested in UFOs, supernatural, etc. So, I have had a change of heart about completely changing the tone of the program.

Having said that, I'm thinking about launching a new program on BlogTalkRadio that will deal exclusively with economics and conspiratorial aspects. It will be called The Currency Exchange. It will be found here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Currency-Exchange

Here's the catch- the program will not be on a regular basis... it will be on a 'as time permits' basis. I may do a show one week, then skip a week.

We will see how it goes but I'm looking forward to it.

I also want to thank all of you who listen to The Big Finale, those who have voted for The Big Finale as Best Podcast (STILL IN FIRST PLACE) and those who send emails and comments. Your voice and opinions are important!

Sincere thanks,
Bruce

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter