The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Alien Abductions Stopped By the Name of Jesus Christ




Dirk Vander Ploeg, the Publisher of UFO Digest, recently asked me if I knew of alien abductions having been stopped by the utterance of the name of Jesus. He told me that “apparently this information is being withheld by Mufon and other reporters, investigators etc.”
.
I reminded him that I had written about the possibility of such occurrences in several articles including, Extraterrestrials Tremble at the Name of Jesus, UFO Digest March 29, 2007, and more recently The Birth of Christ caused the Extraterrestrial Fallen Angels to Tremble, UFO Digest, December 3, 2008.
.
The word of God tells us that demons (as well as fallen angels, i.e. extraterrestrials) tremble at the name of Jesus (James 2:19) because God highly exalted Him and bestowed on Him the name which is above all names (Philippians 2:9). At the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow of those on the earth, and those under the earth and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:10).
.
My own article last year, My Anonymous CIA Source: The Real Story of UFOs, UFO Digest, 6/16/08, revealed that my source in Washington who worked for the CIA for 25 years after working, I believe, for the top secret Operation Paperclip after WWII which brought Nazi scientists to America, some of whom were supposedly involved in flying saucer research, and who was in charge of security for President Kennedy’s visit to Germany in the early sixties, and was confidant to later Presidents, told me to “stay with my UFO writings about the Bible.” He then told me that “you have the truth. All else is opinion.” This statement from a man whom I trust and who served in the highest echelons.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter