The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Friday, June 01, 2007

Sorry, Big Finale cancelled tonight...

Well, I talked to Patrick Wood just minutes before the show. We were going to call him back but unable to reach him. After fifteen minutes, we decided to cease. A couple of possibilities:

1. Patrick Wood has another phone number that he was waiting by (and unfortunately, I do not have that number).

2. Some unforeseen event.

We'll get in touch with him and book him as soon as possible. Again, sorry.

Next week is author Robert Hammond who has written an outstanding, gritty novel called GRACE PERIOD. Great book- check it out.

Two weeks from tonight, I will be flying back from Washington, D.C. and will be unable to be 'in studio' in time for the show. So, no Big Finale shows for two weeks this month but will be back to normal in two shakes of a dog's hind leg (or something equivalent)....

As I say on the show....

Have a great weekend, everybody and I'll see you here next week.... as time brings us closer to The Big Finale! Goodnight, everyone....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter