The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Saturday, June 30, 2007

I regret having advertised on Iamfacingforeclosure.com

A month and a half ago, I advertised on Iamfacingforeclosure.com. Although in terms of bringing new people to my site (which was good), I did not consider the full picture. I regret now having advertised on a site that has so much controversy and with someone that has had questionable actions in the past (and now present).

I have nothing against Casey Serin (nor anyone else) but I think, overall, it probably wasn't the best thing I've done.

I have only paid Casey for one month for my text ad. Since then, the ad has run for about a month and a half. Today, I submitted an email to Casey and asked him to please remove the link.

Lesson learned: it pays to have a full grasp on who you are advertising with, even though at first glance things seem reasonable.

http://www.iamfacingforeclosure.com

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter