The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

By the way...my blog will not be updated next week...

I will be unable to update my blog next week (June 11-15) due to some really cool training I will be receiving from my company. Despite what rumors may result from my absence, let me assure you...I will return the following week to keep things runnin' !

Also, the Big Finale will be having some major changes in the upcoming months. I'm sure if you have seen the upcoming lineup, you've already figured that out. It's going to be for the good of the Big Finale.

Watching the Republican debate right now- some good things are being said here and there but it's amazing... Ron Paul doesn't have to do much and he still stands head and shoulders above the rest. It's nice to see a true Conservative is still running for President!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter