The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Sunday, March 21, 2010

At First Glance... 2 Things I Am Taking Away From The Healthcare Bill Passage

1. Tougher times are coming. This absolutely will bury our country in debt and massive liquidity issues. Please do prepare in any way you can. Store food, water, etc.

2. This could be viewed as an opportunity. Light shines brightest in darkness. Notwithstanding the inevitable issues ahead, these may be good times to educate people on a host of issues- political corruption, economics, Bible Prophecy, etc.

Being on AM radio which is capable of censorship in the future, I know that my show is on the 'front lines.' I will not compromise my message ...and you will see that.

Please support me with your prayers and whatever way you can promote the program. Sincere thanks.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter