The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Friday, January 15, 2010

This Is Not An Advertisement To Sell Product, But Advice To Prepare

Is America's financial collapse inevitable?
Patrick J. Buchanon

We were blindsided. We never saw it coming.

So said Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein of the financial crisis of 2008. He likened its probability to four hurricanes hitting the East Coast in a single season.

Blankfein was reminded by the chairman of the Financial Crisis Inquiry Committee, Phil Angelides, that hurricanes are "acts of God." Financial crises are manmade. Yet Blankfein was backed up by Jamie Dimon of JPMorgan, who said, "Somehow, we just missed ... that home prices don't go up forever."

The Wall Street titans thus conceded they did not foresee the housing bubble ever bursting and they did not consider the possibility of a collapse in value of the sub-prime mortgage securities piled up on their books.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=122030

Anyone who has ever heard any commentary I have done on the air knows that I believe that the banks were not blindsided and "didn't see it coming." This was engineered by the Banks.

I am no genius... but I saw this coming and said so on Monster Radio seven years ago! If I saw it, you're telling me that they didn't?

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter