The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Home Depot Lost My Business

Fla. man says Home Depot fired him over God button
.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – A former cashier for The Home Depot who has been wearing a "One nation under God" button on his work apron for more than a year has been fired, he says because of the religious reference. The company claims that expressing such personal beliefs is simply not allowed.
.
"I've worn it for well over a year and I support my country and God," Trevor Keezor said Tuesday. "I was just doing what I think every American should do, just love my country."
.
Bruce Note: As the article points out, this phrase is in the Pledge of Allegiance and 'In God We Trust' is on our money! Ridiculous!
.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_god_button_home_depot
.
I did some digging and came up with this contact info below. If you would like to call or email Home Depot with your opinion (or boycott), please use the info on the following site:
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentView?pn=Contact_Us&langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=1

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter