The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Friday, March 06, 2009

Where I disagreed with my guest tonight...

I really enjoy interviewing Terry James. He knows his Bible and he is, I consider, a prophecy expert. Terry is a great person who loves the Lord.

So, I do not want my words to be misconstrued. We can all have differences of opinion and still all be friends.

Where I disagree with Terry is on the conspiratorial aspect of the New World Order and globalist elites.

Terry believes, I think, that folks like Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski are pushing toward a New World Order/ One World Government for purposes that are innocent in intent. I have many guests that feel that way. While I respect them and consider their opinions, I wholeheartedly disagree with this notion.

All that one has to do is look into these secret societies and you will find that they are satanic in their beliefs. Look at the Masons, Skull and Bones and Bohemian Grove... do your research... and tell me that this is all innocent in nature. Tell me that our leaders are sincere and have our best interests in heart when they function in secret.

Show me a banking system that purposely enslaves its' fellow man and a media that masks the evidence and I will show you a system that is clearly EVIL.

It amazes me how many people who sell books on UFOs and Bible Prophecy won't acknowledge this key fact--- our leaders do not represent us, they purposely serve a 'god' (although not really a god because he was a created being) that hates mankind.

You don't have to take my word for it. You can take their word- the volumes of quotes of the elites who have told us exactly what the plan is and their ultimate objective. The societies are secret...but their words are NOT hidden.

Also, I disagree with the opinion that events cannot be changed or altered because of Bible Prophecy. I think it is unwise to throw up your hands because you believe the rapture is inevitably around the corner. As Alex Jones pointed out, that is what many Christians did during Nazi Germany ... and that was the wrong response.

Only God knows the day and the hour...and yes, there are signs around us that it does appear to be the end times that the Scriptures talk about... but I do think that we should never give in to our enemy. I won't.

Here's something else I won't do. I will not use this program for the sole purpose of income. I work for a living. The Big Finale has a bigger purpose and that is to educate, to take action, to bless and to proclaim. So, if nothing else, please know that I am sincere.

I do agree, however, that what began in the supernatural realm (the concept of the one world government), needs to be addressed in the supernatural realm (prayer) in addition to taking action......

Bruce

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter