The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Email from Jared...

I love getting emails. Feel free to drop me a line at Bruce@Brucedcollins.com.


Hi Bruce,

First, I would like to say thanks for all the good you are doing with your radio show (also voted for your blog as well). I have been an avid listener via podcast ever since the purchase of my Xen mp3 player a few months ago. I wanted to share a piece of news from MSNBC at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12400801/, which I'm sure you are already aware of concerning gas prices. What startles me is that just last week, Dr. Stanley Monteith featured Lindsey Williams on his show discussing gas prices as told to him back in June of this year by a high level member of the oil company he work for. What this "Mr. X" told Lindsey was that the price of oil would drop to $50/barrel in the near future, and it has just happened in the past couple of weeks. He went on to say that the price of oil would remain this way for a while with the express purpose of hurting the Saudi Arabian and Iranian government and other middle eastern governments. It sends chills up my spine to see this most recent headline. It certainly gets one's mind to reeling about the desperation that Iran and it's allies will be faced with and their actions in the coming year. I am a strong believer in Christ, and have no worries about where I'm headed, but I do worry about the world my 5 year old daughter will have to live with in the years to come. Take care and God bless.

-- Jared

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter