The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Food Distribution Takeover In Place Ready Now

I find this odd to say the least from a conspiratorial stand point. When a company is this huge and has a world wide data base like they do, why then has no one heard of them? With all of the products they handle we should know their name like our own.

On their new profile page it states that they are a young Logistics provider, but then several paragraphs down they also claim decades of professional experience.

elitelogistics.org...
www.elitelogisticsgroup.com...

They claim that Elite Logistics 'group' has over 100 years experience in transportation, but was founded in 2003. Now my ex was working for the Food Distribution warehouse in 2003, but they were an already existing business of many years.

However I suppose now that they placed 'group' at the end of Elite, it is a new company, you suppose? I do not believe that for an instant. As a matter of fact my ex is suing Elite for an on the job injury, so I know it's the same company. Just the name has changed to protect the secrecy I mean innocents.

What is confusing to me is that back in 2003 when I googled their company, I got some very interesting information on them which I find no trace of now. They went from claiming everything from diapers to space technology, to a straight transportation company.

In the past I knew they were into pharmaceuticals, paint, clothing, rubber, the materials for space station and satellites, you name it. I find nothing to substantiate this claim. I do remember clearly being floored at what this company had their hands into, and I knew that they were connected to the FBI.

Elite Announces Late Filing of 10-Q for Period Ending February 28, 2003.

Company Profits Elite Announces Late Filing of 10-Q for Period Ending February 28, 2003.

For a company that claims the highest of ability and is shooting for nothing less than a total global market takeover, this is not a good sign...

They can make claims to be the most innovative and technologically advanced Logistic system yet have trouble getting their taxes done on time? I have to add that it is frustrating to 'see' information on a company only to be unable to find that information 6 years later. I will be continuing below how I have put this all together to make the assumption that all the ducks are in a row and we are headed into dangerous and threatning waters in the near future when it comes to the entire Food Distribution Network.

For more, CLICK HERE

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter