The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

For the record...

I've been studying this housing bubble for a long time. I was saying that this thing was going to be a bad scene someday.

Although this wasn't written until 2006, here is some proof of what I am saying:

Yes, Virginia, There Is A Housing Bubble!
February 21, 2006
by: Bruce Collins


For clarification: My advertising on iamfacingforeclosure.com is not in any way to advocate flipping houses, obviously. I accomplished what I wanted on that site, which was to simply generate more buzz. I've done some of that already as I have been able to talk about my program on Monster Radio in over 50 markets (Monster is produced by RadioAmerica.org)

In retrospect, I might not have wanted to proclaim Casey Serin as a 'genius' across the board. I think he has some good marketing abilities but he's no tycoon, by any means.

Hope that clarifies some.

This is a great book which will provide further clarification on where the economy is headed (you've been warned):

Book Review: The Coming Collapse Of The Dollar And How To Profit From It
February 15, 2006
by: Bruce Collins

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter