The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Sunday, July 01, 2012

I'm back!

I have been neglecting this blog for so long and now I am committed to keeping you informed of new happenings around The Bruce Collins Show.

The Fringe Radio Network is growing by leaps and bounds- because of that, The Bruce Collins Show is getting new listeners. That's great news. Please, if you can, advertise The Bruce Collins Show any way that you can- itunes feedback, social media, etc.

We have been able to not beg for money to maintain the network, partly because of some of the new shows coming online. With Doug Hamp and Lynn Marzulli now doing live shows on the network, they have allowed my costs to be a little bit less expensive. I'm not making any money on this deal but it has become a manageable expense.

I'm happy to see a diverse base of shows and if you would like to be a part of live programming, email the producer, Rick, at rick@bam.im

Hey, thanks for being aboard, thanks for your listenership- we have been fortunate to have many, many devoted listeners for years now. Thanks again!

I'll try to keep you up to date here on new developments in a more timely manner. I will also try to track some of the strange news out there through this blog.

Stay Tuned!
Bruce

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter