The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Wikipedia entry for Bruce Collins/ The Bruce Collins Show/ Chad Miles/ Gabe Reed

I'm very happy that we have free press in Wikipedia.


My attitude for 2016 and beyond is that I am going to shamelessly promote wherever possible (still maintaining my ethics). I held back until recently and in some ways, I wasn't confident in the product. Now, I am. I think it is outstanding.


 Chad Miles and Gabe Reed are so vital to all of this- they are both great and probably would make a better host than I. I am very thankful.


The Big Finale isn't quite there yet but it is going really well and as you will see in a few weeks, I think the roundtables are really hitting their stride.


Some people will confuse my self promotion with ego. I get it, but now is the time to go for it. People will probably misunderstand that.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Dwight_Collins

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter