The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Friday, July 29, 2011

Future Congress in Branson, MO

Last weekend in Branson, MO, Tom Horn of http://www.raidersnewsnetwork.com/ , hosted the Future Congress, which was advertised as trying to warn people, and maybe more specifically, Believers in Jesus Christ of emerging threats to the world in which we live. By all accounts and everything I have heard, it acheived all of these goals and more. Most impressive of all is that I have heard there was at least one commitment to Jesus Christ and multiple water baptisms during the conference. Some of the speakers I had never heard of but most of them were leaders in their fields and top professionals in media and research.

I congratulate everyone involved and may Jesus Christ be glorified in your endeavors.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter