The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Friday, January 07, 2011

This Saturday- The Bruce Collins Show! 11pm EST- WWZN 1510 AM- BOSTON

My name is Micah A. Hanks, and I have long held a passion for the more unique scientific mysteries this world has to offer. A self proclaimed (but not self-righteous) skeptic, I have proudly contributed articles and stories regarding strange scientific discoveries and political topics to magazines like FATE Magazine, Fortean Times, Mysteries Magazine, UFO Magazine, TCS Daily, The Journal of Anomalous Sciences and several others. In 2010, a good bit of my research regarding altered states of consciousness, psychedelic drugs and the prevalence of similarities between archetypal folklore from around the world culminated in my book, Magic, Mysticism and the Molecule, which is available for sale on this website. I’ve also had the pleasure of working with numerous television programs, including the Travel Channel for their Weird Travels program, National Geographic’s Paranatural, and the History Channel’s Guts and Bolts during my tenure as an investigator with the L.E.M.U.R. Research Team between 2004 and 2010. My website is http://www.gralienreport.com/


The Bruce Collins Show
WWZN 1510 AM
Saturday 11pm EST/ 8pm PST
listen online: www.revolutionboston.com 

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter