The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Why Am I Moving To AM Radio?

Simply put, AM radio affords me the opportunity to contact people who would never tune in to the internet and shortwave world of Patriot/ Prophecy radio. In fact, those who host programs through these venues are 'preaching' to the same people over and over again. That's not a crime per se...but I don't want to do that.

I want to go after those who would never think of listening to the "fringe."

Given that, I must warn you... what you are about to hear on The Bruce Collins Show may differ from the format you are used to hearing.

I don't know if this will surprise you but I don't see myself as a watchman. Yes, I see the signs and I do approach them on air. But, I really see my role as a fisherman (fisher of men) and, as such, my goal is to use really good bait!

So, please understand, you may hear varying opinions on The Bruce Collins Show...but there is an agenda. I will never stray from that role.

I'm not here to sell merchandise, to talk about non-existent "secret intel," or to put you in a state of fear...it is to offer hope to the hopeless. And, where do I find the hopeless? In the highways and byways of America. We're about to embark.

Hope you can join me on this journey,
Bruce

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter