The Home Of The Bruce Collins Show

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Illuminati in Rap? Prodigy says yes / slams major rap artists for their 'evil'...

Note the 'goat head' star on the left, the 'alien headed' Egyptian god and the evolutionary monkey... and my dad once told me the Masons were a Christian organization! Far from it...and more powerful than most can imagine!
Al-Muftil Azeem the Grand Al-Mufti ,The Imperial Grand Potentate, As-Sayyid Issa Al-Haadi (banana fana) Al-Mahdi, Noble Rev. Dr Malachi Z. York El 33rd Degree Mason

According to P (rapper Prodigy), in 1996, after reading a book by Dr. Malichi Z. York titled Leviathan 666, he was moved so much, he cried, and that was his moment of clarity.


I was crying for all of humanity, but mostly for my black people cause I then realized it was all a sham, Prodigy writes in his letter to URB. The government, religions, politics, the Federal Reserve, the I.R.S., and everything that we believe and live by is a joke.


Even worse, the rapper says that many popular rappers are aware of these society secrets, but choose not to speak on it for fear of not being accepted by corporate America. One, in particular, is Jay-Z.

Occult Secrets of Jay Z, Kanye & Nas

J.Z. knows the truth, but he chose sides with evil in order to be accepted in the corporate world. J.Z. conceals the truth from the black community and the world, and promotes the lifestyle of the beast instead, he wrote.


Prodigy says that Jay grew up in Dr. York's Nuwabian community in Brooklyn as a kid, and is aware of these evils - rogue government, elitists running the country.
.
I have so much fire in my heart that I will relentlessly attack J.Z, Illuminati, and any-every other evil that exists until my lights are put out, P writes.
.
For his actual handwritten notes, Go HERE
.
Bruce:
I'm terribly un-hip. I have no idea who Prodigy is, however I have heard of Jay-Z (husband of Beyonce) and Kanye West. We should all pray for this young man- first, for his salvation... second, his protection ...and third, that the Truth will be exposed.
Prodigy seems to think that Dr. York is 'innocent.' My own experience with DeMolay, the youth organization of Freemasonry, leads me to believe that the Masons are not innocent, but satanic. When I was involved in DeMolay, I went to a 'ritual' competition in Texas, attended a Masonic 'temple' (sounds like a religion, eh?.... yes, it is) and when I was in one of the rooms/ meeting places, I saw Egyptian symbols on the wall.
Most of them I could not decipher. However, I saw an Ankh and knew that this was a satanic symbol.
I suspect Dr. York knows about the Illuminati based on experience.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter